Position Type: Full Time
Skill Level: Junior
Travel: None Required
Location: Charleston, SC (Some time in office required)
Questis needs an Office Manager to help us run the foundational aspects of the business. The Office Manager will serve as the lead for handling items such as payroll, basic bookkeeping, billing our customers, administering benefits, and handling all the other day to day business functions. The Office Manager needs to be someone who is capable of handling HR functions as well as some basic accounting tasks. Since Questis is an agile startup, we need someone who isn’t afraid to tackle new tasks that don’t come with instructions. There will be many opportunities to design new business systems that will impact the company as we grow.
Who we are
Questis is a workforce financial empowerment company providing a complete personal finance solution that benefits businesses and their people. We are on a mission to change the way people think about money, empower them to take control of their financial situation, and live a happier stress-free life. Our innovative experience meets people at their paycheck with solid behavioral science, personalized, predictive planning, and real-person coaching.
We are a small, agile company, so everyone wears many hats. As we find better ways to provide value to our prospects and customers, we quickly and regularly learn new skills. We are constantly adapting, growing, and improving. We are dedicated to cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace and encourage all to apply. Check us out at questis.co.
Who you are
- The ideal candidate will be empathic with a passion for managing the people side of the company.
- The ideal candidate will understand finance well enough to manage financial recordkeeping.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable starting projects with minimal direction.
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will be generally outgoing and enjoy working with people.
- The ideal candidate will be excited to tackle new challenges as the company grows.
- The ideal candidate will be almost painfully organized.
- We are a lean company; therefore, the ideal candidate will be comfortable coming up with solutions where processes don’t exist yet.
- Questis is very much a team environment and thus, the ideal candidate will need to be a good team player.
Your Responsibilities at Questis
- Run payroll
- Source and administer Company benefits
- Work with leadership to establish and maintain HR policies
- Support and contribute to our growing culture
- Onboard and offboard employees
- Invoice customers
- Manage bill payments
- Help shape company culture
- Keep records organized
- Find ways for Questis to improve
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- Fast-growing environment with opportunity for career development
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
More about us
We believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background will lead to a better work environment for our team and better technology for our business. This is something we value deeply. We encourage anyone interested and similarly inspired to join us, and be a part of our mission to change the way people manage their financial wellness and subsequently, live their best lives. We’re looking for people that want to make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that is passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing peoples’ lives for the better, then we’d love to hear from you. Learn more about us at questis.co.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of your race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability, or previous disability.
To recruitment agencies: We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes.