Skill Level: Mid
Who we are
Questis is a workforce financial empowerment company providing a complete personal finance solution that benefits businesses and their people. We help businesses become life-changing employers by solving the root causes of financial stress. Our innovative solution meets people at the paycheck with solid behavioral science, personalized, predictive planning, real-person coaching, and a modern, friendly user experience.
We are a small, agile company, so everyone wears many hats. As we find better ways to provide value to our customers, we quickly and regularly learn new skills. We are constantly adapting, growing, and improving.
We’re searching for a talented, self-driven, and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing team. We look for great communicators with a strong passion for learning, for building things that don’t yet exist, and for improving the way people do things with technology. We’re developer-built, product-focused teammates; we are given trust, independence, and ownership of our work. The right candidate will have the potential to grow and will play a vital role in the department and company’s success. If this sounds like you, read on.
Who You Are
- Strong background in Linux Administration/Automation
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet / Ansible
- Experience with container systems (Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. ECS)
- Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Github Actions)
- Experience managing Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, ALB, ASG, RDS, etc.) is required, as well as a solid understanding of the different services AWS provides
- Understanding of Cloud Automation tools (Terraform, Cloud Formation)
What You’ll Do
- Assist the programmers/developers with technical architecture issues that may impact releases, deployment, and delivery
- Design, develop, and improve tools to automate the monitoring, logging, deployment, and resolution of production issues
- Assist in the configuration/build-out of new deployments to facilitate our constant growth
- Work with development teams to harden, enhance, document, establish processes, and generally improve the operability and supportability of our systems
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production and Dev environments
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work flexibility
- Fast-growing environment with opportunity for career development
- Health, vision, dental insurance, and 401(k)
More About Us
We believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background will lead to a better work environment for our team and better technology for our business. This is something we value deeply. We encourage anyone interested and similarly inspired to join us, and be a part of our mission to change the way people manage their financial wellness and subsequently, live their best lives. If you want to join a collaborative, entrepreneurial team that is passionate about making a difference, then we’d love to hear from you. Learn more about us at questis.co.
Questis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.