Business Development Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Questis is looking for an exceptional Business Development Rep with strong communication skills who is driven and self-motivated. Reporting to the COO, President, and Marketing Director, the BDR will be responsible for scaling outbound sales efforts and developing a sustainable pipeline. The right candidate will have the potential to grow and will play a vital role in the department and company’s success.
Who we are
Questis is a workforce financial empowerment company providing a complete personal finance solution that benefits businesses and their people. We help businesses become life-changing employers by solving the root causes of financial stress. Our innovative solution meets people at the paycheck with solid behavioral science, personalized, predictive planning, real-person coaching, and a modern, friendly user experience.
We are a small, agile company, so everyone wears many hats. As we find better ways to provide value to our customers, we quickly and regularly learn new skills. We are constantly adapting, growing, and improving.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred but not required)
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Quick learner, highly inquisitive, and ambitious
- Very goal-oriented
- Bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm to work
- High acumen for and desire to learn sales
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Experience reaching or exceeding quarterly quotas
- Hands-on experience with outbound sales strategies and techniques
- Experience with CRM software
- Understand sales performance metrics
Your Responsibilities at Questis
- Contact prospective clients through cold-calling/emailing strategies with the goal of driving new leads to our Account Executive team
- Sourcing pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our prospect database and your own research
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Completing sales training assignments and improving quickly
- Adapting quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Use technology (Hubspot, Vidyard, etc.) and creative prospecting strategies to drive initial outreach efforts
- Maintain CRM best practices and help ensure data integrity through ongoing audits and projects
- Proactively identify the needs and challenges of their potential customers to convert cold-calling efforts to demos
- Conduct research to better understand customer need & new business opportunities
- Coordinate demos between prospective clients and their Account Executive Team and provide sales qualifying background information
- Qualify and conduct outreach to warm marketing leads, based on their behavior/business type
Great to haves:
- Prospecting skills
- Grit and a willingness to get past ‘no’
- Active listening
- Time management
- Advanced communication & negotiation skills (verbal and written)
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work flexibility
- Fast-growing environment with opportunity for career development
- Health, vision, dental insurance, and 401(k)
More About Us
We believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background will lead to a better work environment for our team and better technology for our business. This is something we value deeply. We encourage anyone interested and similarly inspired to join us, and be a part of our mission to change the way people manage their financial wellness and subsequently, live their best lives. If you want to join a collaborative, entrepreneurial team that is passionate about making a difference, then we’d love to hear from you. Learn more about us at questis.co.
Questis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.